Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Venting

Update: Michael's phone was found and returned... PRAISE GOD!

I am so aggravated with people in this world. Some people are just so juvenile. I hate the fact that wherever you go there is someone that is just so incompetent that they have to do something stupid. I am just venting here, but why would anyone steal something from anyone. Especially a cell phone. I am aggravated because my husband went to the hospital to pick up my prescriptions and he put his phone down for few seconds and some punk (glad I don't know who) stole his $300 cell phone. We never spend that much on a phone ever, but we did when he wanted the upgrade, well now, we no longer have that phone because some idiot stole it. UGH! I hate people sometimes even though I know that I shouldn't.
UGH!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.