Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My last two days have been... WELL???

The AC in the apartment is broke... well fried as the repair man said; so we have been without AC for two days now...!!!
Its so hot in South Texas, even when its 62 degrees outside! Seriously!

I spent the night in the ER last night due to an infection that I have in my kidneys and bladder, but I am HOME SWEET HOME now and I am headed to the king size bed that is ever so sweetly calling my name. I hope that the repair man comes to fix the AC soon.

I'm looking forward to catching up on my sleep. Grandma took the kids for the rest of the day and I am so glad!

Night ALL!


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're back home and feeling better! Heavens to Betsy, I just can't picture needing air conditioning right now, when it's cold, and snowing cats and dogs outside my window. Brrrr!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.