Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas with Christian...

I am so excited for CHRISTmas this year.
I am looking forward to spending time with my husband's side of the family!
The only thing that I am NOT looking forward to, would be the fact that I have to make some of the food this year. I am not really wanting to cook this year; especially since I am not feeling well.

Christian is down right now.(my sister's nephew by marriage)
Its so good to see him again. He has gotten taller and you can tell that he is doing better.
I wish that he could stay here, but things are set in stone yet as to what's going to happen with him.
I pray for him all the time and I hope that whatever the Lord finds suitable for him happens. Its just that we wish that he could be here with us all; all the time.

We love him as if he were our own child.

What needs to happen will happen.
Lord Bless him!

Its just going to be nice to have him here for CHRISTMAS!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey there... check out my 6 month challenge if you want :-)

    www.choose2livechoosehealth.blogspot.com

    Hugs,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays! i just wanted to let you know that I am now the host of short answers, as I saw the button on your blog.

    In Him,
    A.B.T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.