Monday, December 7, 2009

Serenity has a Ballet date!

I just dropped Serenity off at Ballet and finally got to meet BFF Mayan. She is such a sweet little girl. Serenity started talking about her a few weeks after school started and then she started Ballet and she is also in her Ballet class with her. So we had the parade this weekend as well and they were in the parade together and got to sit with each other too.
So Mayan's mom asked my husband if she could go to the Nutcracker Ballet with her because she lets her daughter take a friend every year. So of course I said yes. I am so excited for her!
She is excited too! I am so glad that she is making friends on her own, not that I didn't think that she would, just that I am glad she did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.