Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 09

Christmas was small this year, but I am so glad that I got to spend it with my family and my husbands side as well.
I look forward to next year as well. I am hoping that we might actually be in Ky. next year and will be able to spend Christmas with our very good friends Becky and Wally. We will have to see what the year brings though.
GOD is in Control!

So this year FIRST we opened presents here at our house...Then at Grandma's
The kids got allot of things they needed and of course some things that they didn't... haha
I'm just glad that they had a great time this year and that they know the true meaning of Christmas! Jesus Birthday!
Happy Birthday Jesus!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.